Refugees who are either already working at the University of Amsterdam or have been admitted as researchers, can receive a financial grant for a maximum amount of 3.000 euros.
For more information about this scholarship, please contact the Amsterdam University Fund.
T: +31 (0)20 525 2138
How to apply? Checklist to request support
Applications will not be processed unless they are accompanied by all requested information. Please provide a fully completed application form including all required attachments. If the application is considered, the advisory committee will invite the applicant to explain the application in a personal interview.
Please submit the attachments as a PDF.
Applications should include:
- a grant application including your motivation, signature and date. In the motivation letter the applicant makes clear with enthusiasm and conviction that the amount will be well spent;
- a detailed project description (maximum two A4 pages);
- a letter of recommendation from the dean, tailored to the project;
- a statement from the head of department making it clear that the research is embedded in the faculty, and stating that the faculty will be in charge of controlling the progress and monitoring the research;
- a CV of the applicant including a track record of past performances (maximum two A4);
- a detailed budget (download) including an itemized statement of all expenses and income.