Submitting an application
The following deadlines apply to grant applications:
- Deadline February 27, 2022. Board meeting is on April 7, 2022.
- Deadline May 22, 2022. Board meeting is on June 28, 2022.
- Deadline September 4, 2022. Board meeting is on October 13, 2022.
- Deadline October 30, 2022. Board meeting is on December 15, 2022.
Please submit the application with all required information using the application form. The form is in English, the files to be uploaded can be in Dutch.
The application must include:
- a motivation (maximum one A4) with a short description of the project and its relationship to the UvA, as well as a concrete justification for expenditure;
- a detailed project description (maximum one A4);
- a statement from the Dean that clearly states that the initiative has the approval of the faculty;
- a statement from e.g. the education director or the head of department that clearly states that the initiative has the approval of the faculty/department;
- an itemised budget (download), including an itemised overview of all expenditure and income.
Only complete applications will be considered; incomplete applications will be rejected.
The report should not exceed three A4. The report should cover the following issues:
- Description of the project;
- The result;
- Possible follow-up.
The report may be used for our website, online newsletter or other publications with which we inform our donors about how the fund is spent. If we intend to do so, we will ask permission first.
Please send the report and the final financial statement within three weeks after completion, stating your name and telephone number, by e-mail to: subsidieaanvragen-AUF@uva.nl.
For more information about this grant, please contact the Amsterdam University Fund.
T: +31 (0)20 525 2138